love what you do
RBT - Registered Behavior TechnicianJob ID: 6225353002 Location: Kahului, HI Category: Paraprofessional Date Posted: Jun. 21, 2022
Are you interested in supporting children with autism to reach their fullest potential? Then this is the position for you!
At BAYADA Home Health Care, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for dedicated employees who have their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential or are interested in pursuing or have their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential. The RBT credential is a professional credential for paraprofessionals offered through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The RBT credential is required for individuals providing services on any Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or insurance-based contracts in Hawaii. This position includes working 1:1 in the school setting, our clinic, client homes, and the community with children and young adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. BAYADA will provide and pay for all necessary trainings and assist you in obtaining the RBT credential. BAYADA is committed to educating their employees and will provide extensive weekly supervision in addition to ongoing trainings to ensure success!
We are currently offering a $1000 Sign on Bonus to qualified applicants!
We have current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) openings in the following locations:
- Central Maui
- South Maui
- Upcountry Maui
- West Maui
- Positions include variable schedules
- Daytime shifts available Monday through Friday
- Flexible scheduling according to your availability
- Saturday shifts available
- Afternoon shifts available
- RBTs are required to commit to a minimum of 2 days per week.
BAYADA Offers Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs):
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- On-going Clinical Support
- Educational Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
Qualifications for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- One year experience working with children with developmental/ intellectual disabilities preferred
Responsibilities for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- Work directly with clients and follow the established treatment plan/behavior intervention plan for implementing skill acquisition and behavior reduction procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective, supportive, and therapeutic relationships with clients & families. Respect the values, thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes of clients and families.
- Implement behavior therapy techniques as instructed by the Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Analyst.
- Document interventions and progress towards goals accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collect behavior data as specified in the client's treatment plan.
- Review data and progress reports with Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Analyst in order to strategize program improvements.
- As applicable to the treatment plan, provide habilitation, training, instruction, and assistance to help the client acquire and maintain skills and to help meet identified goals.
- Provide training and/or support to the client in interpersonal skills, the development and maintenance of personal relationships, and in living in his/her community.
- Monitor health status and physical condition and reports any changes in the client’s condition or other incidents to the office.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RBTs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide