love what you do
RBT - Behavioral HealthJob ID: 6572837002 Location: Kahului, HI Category: Paraprofessional Date Posted: Jan. 16, 2023
Do you love working with children? Are you interested in supporting children with autism to reach their fullest potential? Then this is the position for you!
At BAYADA Home Health Care, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for dedicated employees who have or are interested in obtaining their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential. The RBT credential is a professional credential for paraprofessionals offered through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The RBT credential is required for individuals providing services on any Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or insurance-based contracts in Hawaii. This position includes working 1:1 within our clinic, the school setting, the home, and the community supporting children and young adults primarily diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. All necessary training to become an RBT will be provided by BAYADA. BAYADA is committed to fostering employee education and will provide extensive weekly supervision. Interested in growing within the ABA field? Ask about our ABA Academy to support BAYADA RBTs in pursuing their BCBA/BCaBA credential.
We have current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) openings in the following locations:
- Central Maui
- Upcountry Maui
- South Maui
- West Maui
- Positions include variable schedules
- Daytime shifts available Monday through Friday
- Flexible scheduling according to your availability
- Saturday shifts available
- Afternoon shifts available
- RBTs are required to commit to a minimum of 2 days per week.
BAYADA Offers Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs):
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- On-going Clinical Support
- Educational Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
Qualifications for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- One year experience working with children with developmental/ intellectual disabilities preferred
Responsibilities for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- Work directly with clients and follow the established treatment plan/behavior intervention plan for implementing skill acquisition and behavior reduction procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective, supportive, and therapeutic relationships with clients & families. Respect the values, thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes of clients and families.
- Implement behavior therapy techniques as instructed by the Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Analyst.
- Document interventions and progress towards goals accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collect behavior data as specified in the client's treatment plan.
- Review data and progress reports with Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Analyst in order to strategize program improvements.
- As applicable to the treatment plan, provide habilitation, training, instruction, and assistance to help the client acquire and maintain skills and to help meet identified goals.
- Provide training and/or support to the client in interpersonal skills, the development and maintenance of personal relationships, and in living in his/her community.
- Monitor health status and physical condition and reports any changes in the client’s condition or other incidents to the office.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RBTs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide