love what you do
Special Needs Caregiver (Spanish Speaking)Job ID: 6914746002 Location: Kannapolis, NC Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Aug. 31, 2023
Do meaningful work in your community. BAYADA Direct Support Professionals - DSPs work one-on-one in home and community settings as a companion and mentor for individuals with intellectual or developmental disability to help them reach their full potential.
We are looking for a Spanish Speaking/ Bi Lingual (preferred) caregiver:
- M-F afternoon hours and/or weekend hours
- One Male and One Female (You are responsible for one)
- Spanish Speaking preference (Communicating care/needs with mom.)
- Personal Care/ADL needs
BAYADA offers DSPs the following benefits:
- Paid Clearances, Training and Orientation
- Weekly pay, PTO
- Flexible scheduling and short commute times
- Positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship, Reward and Recognition programs
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities for DSPs:
- You will provide personal care assistance (dressing, grooming)
- You will accompany clients on errands and appointments
- You will spend time on the client’s favorite hobbies and activities
- You will assist with everyday tasks, such as meal preparation
- You will participate in community integration activities
Qualifications for DSPs:
- One year experience working with I/DD individuals; If you do not have this experience, training is available through our apprentice program
- High school diploma or equivalent (If out of state, we ask for copy of Diploma or Transcript)
What happens after you apply:
- The recruiter will reach out via email or phone to schedule an in-person or zoom interview
- Next steps will be outlined clearly after your successful interview
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide