love what you do
Board Certified Behavior AnalystJob ID: 6071226002 Location: Kapolei, HI Category: Behavioral Intervention Professional Date Posted: Apr. 18, 2022
At BAYADA, we believe that our clients come first, and our employees are our greatest asset! Our core values are compassion, excellence, and reliability. Join us and work with the largest team of BCBAs in Hawai’i. Collaborate with colleagues and build your skill set - all while providing compassionate, excellent, and reliable services to our clients.
This is a full time salaried position plus incentives and will be serving the Leeward Oahu District.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
- Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
- Provide ongoing training and supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians™ (RBT™)
- Conduct group trainings and supervisions
- Adhere to BACB’s Professional and Ethical Compliance Code
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our employees, clients, and their families.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA®) in good standing with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board® (BACB®)
- Must obtain Hawai'i state license in behavior analysis prior to start date
- Experience in behavior analysis with strong professional references
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; including the use of technology
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Interest in professional development and advancement
- Solid communication skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide