love what you do
Senior BCBAJob ID: 7009908002 Location: Kapolei, HI Category: Client Services Date Posted: Nov. 06, 2023
At BAYADA, we believe that our clients come first, and our employees are our greatest asset! Our core values are compassion, excellence, and reliability. Join us and work with the largest team of BCBAs in Hawai’i. Collaborate with colleagues and build your skill set - all while providing compassionate, excellent, and reliable services to our clients.
Location: Kapolei, HI (flexible working hours)
Position: Full time, experienced BCBA to fill the position of Senior BCBA
Are you an experienced BCBA looking for the next step in your career? Do you want a position where you can mentor other BCBAs, develop RBTs, and ensure quality? We’re looking for a BCBA to serve in a leadership role, overseeing BCBAs, and RBTs on the island of Oahu for our school-based services.
- Responsible for oversight and quality of school-based ABA services, including quality assurance and standardization of programs
- Monitor implementation of clinical and operational policies
- Ensure compliance with school contract, BACB compliance code and supervision standards
- Establish and maintain relationships with school teams
- Conduct competency assessments, new hire training, and ongoing training for RBTs
- Supervise a team of BCBAs, including report reviews, onsite case consults, ongoing training, and group meetings
- Collaborate with Director of Clinical Operations and Manager of Behavioral Operations to ensure clinical quality and ethical compliance
- Collaborate with Division Director and office director to develop growth
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our staff and clients
- Must be a certified BCBA in good standing, 3+ years experience (Associate) or 5+ years experience (Manager)
- Must obtain Hawai'i behavior analyst license prior to start date
- Strong supervisory experience specific to assessment and implementation of behavior analytic programs in tiered service models
- Demonstrated leadership skills including effective communication and solution-oriented problem-solving
- Successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- OBM specific experience a plus
- Comprehensive salary (base plus incentives)
- Limited billable hours, flexible work schedule, opportunities to develop leadership and management skills.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit, tuition reimbursement and employee assistance program.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide