love what you do
Pediatrics Clinical Case ManagerJob ID: 5938822002 Location: Lancaster, PA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Feb. 23, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of RN Case Manager (internally titled Clinical Manager) for our Lancaster Pediatric home care office. This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout Lancaster, York, and Lebanon counties.
Why choose Bayada?
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- AMAZING culture
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Small team at a local office
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Weekly
- Regular work hours Mon-Fri
As a Clinical Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments in Lancaster and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the pediatric care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience
- Trach /vent experience or an interest in learning.
- Supervisory experience preferred
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate