Fitness Specialist, Senior Living Community
Job ID: 4486383002 Location: Land O Lakes, FL Category: Other Date Posted: Oct. 17, 2019 Availability: Per diem
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Per Diem Fitness Specialist to lead scheduled exercise classes designed to develop and maintain positive fitness levels for residents in a Senior Living Communities in the North Tampa / Land O Lakes, FL area.
As a member of our Senior Living Communities Team, you will be an integral component of a continuum of care.
Classes available are below.
Teach 2, 45 minute aquatic classes from 11:00pm - 11:45am on Tuesdays & Thursdays at Keystone Place Terra Bella.
- Lead scheduled group exercise classes for the residents of Senior Living Communities, preferably one that can teach flexibility, cardio, strength/power, balancing and standing exercises.
- Develop fitness classes which are designed to develop and promote positive fitness levels for a senior population.
- Certification as a Fitness Instructor, or equivalent, through an accredited national exercise/fitness organization such as ACSM, NSCA, ACE, IDEA or SFA.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or related field. Experience can substitute a degree.
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Fitness Specialist, preferably in a senior services setting.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What's it like to work in Land O' Lakes, Florida
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map