love what you do
RN - Nurse Residency Program - New Grads!Job ID: 6762495002 Location: Lansdale, PA Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: May. 16, 2023
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Nurse Residency Program
Our Home Health Nurse Residency program is a transition-to-practice program for new graduate nurses. It is a full-time position with 6 or more weeks of training and the remainder of your residency prepares you to work 1:1 in client homes.
About our Nurse Residency Program:
- Bridges the gap between the classroom and hands on direct patient care.
- Our training program offers a mix of on-the-job training with a designated highly trained preceptor, virtual classroom learning, and simulation lab training.
- You'll receive five to six weeks of instruction--online classroom, in-person lab, and precepted clinical care--and then work independently when you are confident and ready.
- You will be prepared to provide meaningful, one-on-one care for adult/geriatric clients in their homes.
- The support does not end after your initial training period—you will have a clinical coach/mentor follow you through your first year of employment at BAYADA and will have the opportunity to upskill through additional classroom training.
- BAYADA Home Health Care's Nurse Residency Program is the only program in home care to earn accreditation by the ANCC Practice Transition Accreditation Program® (PTAP) for its standard of excellence.
What you should have:
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program.
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in PA.
Why Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA:
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we are just as committed to your satisfaction as we are to our clients’.
- You’ll be part of a larger, but close-knit care team with 24/7 clinical support so you’ll never feel alone.
- You’ll enjoy a flexible schedule for work/life balance.
- Perform 5-6 visits per day in a small geographical territory, focusing on 1:1 care with each patient.
- We offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Take advantage of scholarships, training, and opportunities to advance your skills and career.
- As a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, we are committed to providing clients with the highest-quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort, independence, and dignity.
- We employ the highest safety standards for your and your clients’ protection.
Ready to launch your career in a job where you’ll love what you do? Apply now!
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, a joint venture managed and run by BAYADA, is a partnership between Jefferson Health and BAYADA Home Health Care, with the mission to improve patient outcomes and expand the delivery of high-quality health at home to meet the increasing demand for in-home services in Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey. By bringing together the scope and reach of Jefferson Health – a top integrated health care system with a vast array of home health and hospice caregivers and volunteers– and the extensive management capabilities, operating platform, and clinical experience of BAYADA – a leading not-for-profit home health care provider, Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA will strengthen and extend the continuum of care in the region. Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse