love what you do
Weekend Physical Therapist, Senior LivingJob ID: 4581885002 Location: Lansdale, PA Category: Physical Therapy Date Posted: Dec. 31, 2019 Availability: Per diem
BAYADA Home Health Care has been Voted among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in Both 2018 and 2019!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist, PT, for a Weekend per diem opportunity performing home health visits for our Senior Living office, located in Lansdale, PA.
This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties as well as parts of Philadelphia.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist is required.
The ideal candidate would have weekend availability.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- One-on-one training
- Recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and other interventions.
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- A current Pennsylvania Physical Therapist - PT license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical Therapist - PT.
- Graduation from a program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist