Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatrics
Job ID: 4488804002 Location: Laurel, DE Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: Oct. 18, 2019
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success. We offer paid pediatric training, 24/7 clinical support, scholarship programs, career advancement opportunities, and more!
We are currently offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses who have at least one year of experience and commit to three (3) overnight shifts per week.
Pediatric experience is NOT REQUIRED. We offer paid training, 24/7 clinical support, and client specific precepting.
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) throughout Sussex county, including the following areas:
- Ocean View
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing Delaware
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year OR 750 hours of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
For additional questions, please contact Jenny Scott at (302)424-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
What's it like to work in Laurel, Delaware
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map