love what you do
Recruiting AssociateJob ID: 4593647002 Location: Leesburg, FL Category: Human Resources Date Posted: Jan. 13, 2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Recruiting Associate for our office located in Brooksville, FL. The recruiter will support the staffing needs for Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides in various territories.
At BAYADA, the Recruiting Associate is responsible for managing the full recruitment life cycle. BAYADA Recruiting Associates are expected to act as brand ambassadors and to partner with the hiring managers in a consultative capacity. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers, while providing our candidates a best in class candidate experience.
As a Recruiter you will:
- Maintain and support staffing needs of the office
- Develop and retain relationships with candidates and referrals
- Process employment inquiries and full cycle recruitment
- Collaborate and develop job postings with management team
- Attend career fairs and networking events as needed
- Coordinate in-services, training, and direct report for new hires
- Collaborate in strategic initiatives to drive recruitment efforts and utilize various tools to source candidates
- Identify and screen applicable candidates and conduct both scheduled and walk-in interviews
- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers
- Promote and foster ongoing partnership with directors, office staff, field employees, and other BAYADA recruiters
- Utilize various social media platforms
Recruiter Qualifications Include:
- Bachelors degree required; Business major strongly preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Agency recruitment experience strongly desired
- Minimum 2 years experience in recruiting required and 1-2 years sourcing skills required
- Experience recruiting in healthcare strongly desired
- Knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices, and procedures required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Social Media Marketing required
- Demonstrated leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation, and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision
If you share in our passion for caring, we invite you to join us in this key role in which you can make a difference in the lives of others. BAYADA offers great company support, a comprehensive salary and benefits package, and excellent opportunities for growth.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate