love what you do
DSP/Direct Support ProfessionalJob ID: 7025850002 Location: Lehighton, PA Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Nov. 16, 2023
Do meaningful work in your community. BAYADA work one-on-one in home and community settings as a companion and mentor for individuals with intellectual or developmental disability to help them reach their full potential.
We have job openings in the following locations:
- Palmerton, PA
- Jim Thorpe, PA
- Lehighton, PA
- AND MORE!
BAYADA offers DSPs the following benefits:
- Paid Clearances, Training and Orientation
- Weekly pay, PTO
- Flexible scheduling and short commute times
- Positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship, Reward and Recognition programs
- 24/7 clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities for DSPs
- You will provide personal care assistance (dressing, grooming)
- You will accompany clients on errands and appointments
- You will spend time on the client’s favorite hobbies and activities
- You will assist with everyday tasks, such as meal preparation
- You will participate in community integration activities
Qualifications for DSPs:
- One year experience working with I/DD individuals; If you do not have this experience, training is available through our apprentice program
- High school diploma or equivalent
What happens after you apply:
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your inquiry
- The recruiter will reach out via email or phone to schedule an in-person or zoom interview
- Next steps will be outlined clearly after your successful interview
BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020
BAYADA was Voted Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide