love what you do
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Part Time VisitsJob ID: 6779789002 Location: Lewes, DE Category: Physical Therapy Assistant Date Posted: May. 25, 2023
BAYADA at Bayhealth is looking for a compassionate and dedicated Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), to join our team! This office services our adult and geriatric clients in territories throughout Sussex county, DE.
BAYADA is offering a part time schedule. Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in your area.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed PTA is required.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the medical care required.
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA):
- A current license as a PTA in DE
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved PTA program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our therapists who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Bayhealth, central and southern Delaware's health care leader, has partnered with a leading national provider of comprehensive home health care—BAYADA Home Health Care—to deliver high-quality, compassionate care to adults and seniors recovering at home after an illness, injury, surgery, or hospitalization, or to manage a chronic condition. Together as BAYADA Home Health Care at Bayhealth, this partnership expands and enhances access to skilled, compassionate care that helps people stay safe and independent at home, where they want to be. BAYADA Home Health Care at Bayhealth is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse