love what you do
Direct Support Professional / DSP / Hab Tech / Hab TechnicianJob ID: 6304183002 Location: Lexington, NC Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Aug. 02, 2022
Would you like to give compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes? To qualify for this position, you must have at least one year of experience with individuals who have intellectual/developmental disabilities.
We have current Home Health Aide / Habilitation Technician / Direct Support Professional openings in the following locations:
- Lexington (and surrounding regions)
BAYADA offers Direct Support Professionals:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities of a Home Care Direct Support Professional:
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with ID/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client’s home/community
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide