love what you do
Nurse Manager HabilitationJob ID: 6508286002 Location: Lexington, NC Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: Nov. 24, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) / Qualified Professional to fill the position of RN Clinical Manager for our Winston-Salem, NC Habilitation Office. This office provides best in class care to clients of all ages throughout Winston-Salem and surrounding areas, but this role will mainly support the Alleghany, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Rockingham, Stokes, Surry, Wilkes and Yadkin counties. Our habilitation practice works with adults and children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Base Salary
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our Habilitation clients and conduct assessments in Winston Salem and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise the Habilitation staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- 2 years of experience working with the I/DD Population (Qualified Professional)
- Supervisory experience
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate