love what you do
Habilitation Technician-CaregiverJob ID: 6383039002 Location: Lihue, HI Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Sep. 13, 2022
BAYADA Home Care named one of the Top 10 Employers in Hawaii by Forbes Magazine! Our employees are our greatest asset. Join our team today!
Earn up to $1000.00 with our Sign on Bonus!
Are you looking for meaningful work but only have one to two days available a week? Would you like to give compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes?
We have the perfect opportunity for you! Our focus is to assist our client(s) in becoming more independent based off of goals that they set for themselves. The purpose of this service is so that these individuals can maximize their quality of life.
Common Goals Include:
- Household chores
- Personal Care
- Public transportation
We have Direct Support Professional openings in the following locations:
- Passion for providing opportunities to individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- CPR/FA Certification (can be provided if not currently certified)
- 2 Step TB Clearance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently in a client's home and/or in the community
BAYADA offers Direct Support Professionals the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Case specific orientations
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide