Job DescriptionJob ID: 6907356002 Location: Lititz, PA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: 09/15/2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Clinical Manager (RN) to lead our team in our Lancaster, PA pediatrics home care office. This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout the area.
Why choose Bayada?
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- Paid Weekly
- Mon-Fri work hours
- AMAZING culture
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Small team at a local office
- Growth opportunities
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Qualifications for a Clinical/Nurse Manager:
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments.
- Develop the pediatric care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Trach /vent experience or an interest in learning.
- Supervisory experience.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations