love what you do
Home Health Aide Position (HHA/CNA)Job ID: 4840033002 Location: Mansfield, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Aug. 24, 2020
- $14-$16 / hr hour
- HHA's and CNA's openings
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization—at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
$14-$16 / Hour
Are you a student who needs a job while they're home from school?
Are you a parent who still needs to pay the bills during this pandemic?
Are you currently out of work but you still need to pay the rent?
If you can relate to any of this BAYADA is the place for you.
Bayada Home Health Care of Braintree, MA has immediate need for Home Health Aides (HHA) and/or CNA's in the Randolph and Braintree area as well as surrounding towns. We have wonderful private pay clients who are looking for dependable, caring and reliable Home Health aides. If you are looking for a flexible schedule with consistent hours and pay, give us a call!
We carefully vet our clients and aides for COVID-19, you can take solace in the fact that you will be taken care of during this pandemic.
We're also offering virtual interviews to reduce your interaction with the public and to respect social distancing as much as we can.
We have an immediate need for HHAs – Home Health Aides who can travel to the following locations:
- Canton, MA
- Weymouth, MA
- Brockton, MA
- Westwood, MA
- Dedham, MA
- Scituate, MA
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Current Home Health Aide certificate and/or CNA license-listed in good standing
- If no certification or license- 1 year of verifiable experience providing hands on care is required
- Psych experience is a plus but not required
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Sick time off available
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
The Braintree office welcomes all Home Health Aides and CNA’s to join our BAYADA Assistive Care team.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide