love what you do
Associate SchedulerJob ID: 6230809002 Location: Marlborough, MA Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Jun. 23, 2022
Looking for an Associate Scheduler to join our team in our Marlborough, MA Home Health office!
- Assist with documentation, tracking and coordinating a caseload of patients.
- Help grow your office’s profitability through long-term relationship building and follow-up with patients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- Maintain effective fiscal management by coordinating the billing and processing of services (entering OASIS documentation) and monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.).
- Partner with the manager to supervise, support and maintain communicative relationships with field employees.
- Through hands-on experience, Associate Coordinator's at BAYADA learn to lead field staff in providing quality home care in order to become a Client Services Managers.
- Four year college degree (prior health care, home care and recruiting experience a plus)
- Some experience with Medicare, OASIS, and CHAP is preferred, but not required.
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Proven communication and PC skills (including solid phone marketing and data entry ability)
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate