love what you do
Per Diem Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home HealthJob ID: 6383703002 Location: Marlborough, MA Category: Speech Therapy Date Posted: Sep. 13, 2022
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP - Per Diem
Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist, SLP for a per diem opportunity performing home health visits in Marlborough, Framingham, Ashland and Surrounding Towns. Prior home care experience preferred, but not required.
As a home health Speech Therapist, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
For Immediate Consideration, Call or Text Susan at 339-235-4363.
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 300 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose and provide therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing, speech, language, communication or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician’s orders and recommended goals.
- Continually assess and revise the speech therapy care plan, and participate with BAYADA Clinicians in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
A current license as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Massachusetts
One Year of experience working with an adult/geriatric population
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
For Immediate Consideration, Call or Text Susan at 339-235-4363
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist