We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4842005002 Location: Marlborough, MA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: 08/25/2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for an experienced home care Registered Nurse to fill the role of Director of Regional Clinical Operations (RCO) in our Assistive Care State Programs (ACSP) practice. This position requires a Registered Nurse, (RN, BSN) with experience in clinical education, mentorship and management. The RCO Director will also be responsible for reviewing and analyzing clinical data to identify and address quality trends and provide consultation on desired outcomes for the practice. If you are an innovative nurse leader with a passion for providing value-based care and maintaining the highest quality standards, then BAYADA is the place for you!
The BAYADA Assistive Care State Programs practice provides personal care and companionship for adults and seniors including assistance with activities of daily living, self-care and household support services. As Director of Regional Clinical Operations you will play a critical role in establishing the BAYADA ACSP Practice as the most trusted, highest quality and reliable Medicaid Personal Care provider in the New England region. This position will require regular, on-going travel (60%) to offices in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Vermont.
The Director of Regional Clinical Operations will provide leadership according to The BAYADA Way at the regional level to ensure that Home Health Aides and Nurse Clinical Managers and Clinical Educators have the proper skills, policies and processes in place to deliver desired outcomes.
The RCO will be responsible for the following key areas within a defined region:
- Execution & Quality Oversight of the HHA and Homemaker Continuing Education Program
- Clinical Nurse Manager Orientation, Mentorship and Education
- Quality oversight of regional adherence to Clinical Regulations, Processes & Policies
- Evaluation and collaborative development of metrics specific to the ACSP practice to increase retention of HHA field staff and referral growth through integrated care programs.
- Identify and address quality trends. Assist in the development and execution of effective clinical and quality process improvement plans and monitor for desired outcomes for the practice, state, and other external partnership goals
- Evaluate best practices for clinical operations that comply with regulatory and accrediting body requirements
- Collaborate with other BAYADA practices on clinical initiatives
- Assist in marketing ACSP clinical programs, and serve as clinical expert to referral sources, physicians, payers, legislators and regulators
- Communicate important changes to the ACSP Management Committee that may impact service office operations and/or strategy for the practice
- Participation in external organizations and committees, to increase BAYADA exposure and achieve knowledge gains that could aid the practice
- Represent BAYADA Assistive Care State Programs Clinical Program internally and externally to educate and promote advocacy for Assistive Care State Programs Home Care Services.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The Bayada Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Registered Nurse, BSN required, Master’s degree preferred
- 5 + years management experience including mentorship of Nurse Managers, Case Managers or Clinical Educators
- Prior Home Care experience preferred
- Strong clinical assessment and documentation skills.
- Experience in clinical compliance and quality programs
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing clinical education programs
- Ability to lead people and get results through others
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with EMR systems and clinical data review & analysis
- Ability to travel as necessary to offices in assigned region
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse