love what you do
Home Health Aide- HHAJob ID: 4972301002 Location: Mashpee, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Nov. 20, 2020
We are now offering a $500 Sign on bonus!!*
Are you looking for more flexibility? Do you enjoy shorter visits with clients or are you looking for 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts? Is your current company not giving you the schedule that you need? If so, BAYADA is the right choice for you!!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Home Health Aides to care for our clients throughout Cape Cod. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, heard and supported! We have current job openings offering flexibility for Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Nurses Aides (CNA) and Personal Care Aides (PCA). These are all available for shorter and longer shifts/visits. If you are not currently certified, BAYADA also offer FREE PC Training!!
Available work locations through out the Cape include:
- Mashpee - Falmouth - Sandwich - Pocasset - Bourne - Sagamore - Cataumet
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- 1:1 Care
- Weekly pay
- Paid mileage
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle - You choose your own work schedule
- Short commute times – Choose the towns you want to work in
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- Paid sick time
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- Benefits, Dental and Vision, 401k
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience (can be in any industry or private care)
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide Certificate or CNA License or PCA Certificate
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Assists with assigned personal care tasks
- Assists with ambulation and exercises
- Performs light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation, and food shopping.
- Observes and understands safety and infection control issues
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Reports any changes in client's condition to the Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Completes daily Activity Records and accurately documents the care provided.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
(*) Bonus paid at completion of 90 days after maintaining a minimum of 30 hours per week. Cannot be combined with Talent Scout bonus.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide