love what you do
Caregiver for Home CareJob ID: 6551487002 Location: Meadville, PA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Dec. 29, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care has immediate openings for caregivers to join our team and provide the very best care for our clients in the comfort of their own home. As a member of our team you will be valued, respected, and heard. Our Assistive Care office has open positions available to service adult clients in the following counties:
- ERIE: Springfield, Albion, Girard, McKean, Edinboro, Summit, Millcreek, Lawrence Park, Wesleyville, Harborcreek, North East, Wattsburg, Waterford, Union City, Corry
What BAYADA offers you:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Scheduling - work shifts that fit your lifestyle!
- Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonuses up to $2,000!
- Annual Scholarships
- Advance to LPN / Nurse Residency Program now available!
- 24/7 support - reach someone at any time
- Clinical Guidance by a RN
- FREE Training Opportunities
Qualifications for this position: Minimum one year work experience in a caregiver position (Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide, Direct Care Worker) OR be currently enrolled in a nursing program. Don't meet qualifications? Complete our free training in just 5 days!
Job Responsibilities as a BAYADA Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Our pay rate starts at 12.00 an hour. Opportunities available for bonuses, mileage reimbursement, incentive pay, and more.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide