love what you do
HHA / CNA - Pediatric Home CareJob ID: 4802298002 Location: Media, PA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Aug. 07, 2020
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for CNAs - Certified Nursing Assistants and HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our pediatric clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
Qualifications for CNA / HHA:
- Minimum one year verifiable work experience in personal care setting (CNAs - minimum one year verifiable work experience in any type of setting)
- Nursing school student who has completed med-surg clinical rotation
- CPR Certification (we offer free CPR renewal classes)
We have current job openings for CNAs and HHAs in the following locations:
Media, Chads Ford, Broomall, Ridley Park, Havertown, Sharon Hill, Springfield, Newtown Square, Chester, and other areas throughout the Delaware County!
BAYADA offers Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities for CNA / HHA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs and HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Contact: Taylor Koroncai, Client Services Manager
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide