love what you do
Nurse Practitioner, HospiceJob ID: 4695156002 Location: Media, PA Category: Nurse Practitioner Date Posted: Mar. 25, 2020 Availability: Per diem
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Come join BAYADA for this unique opportunity that offers flexibility and growth potential!
BAYADA Hospice Services is currently seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Nurse Practitioner, NP, for a Per Diem position, treating adult and geriatric clients in their homes. The territory includes Delaware County, Chester County, and Philadelphia.
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Providing primary care to our patients in their homes; which includes evaluation, treatment, and care management
- Works closely and collaboratively with any service lines involved to help ensure continuity of care and assure all patients needs are being met
- Discuss and assist team in management of pharmacologic and non-pharmacological interventions.
- A current APRN/NP license in Pennsylvania.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical(medical/surgical) experience.
- Clinicians already credentialed with Medicare and private insurances preferred.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse