love what you do
Nurse SupervisorJob ID: 6404839002 Location: Media, PA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: Sep. 22, 2022
$3,000 sign on bonus, and $7,000 retention bonus available for this position!
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a passionate Nurse Supervisor (RN) in our Media, PA Home Health office. If you are a Registered Nurse looking for growth, we would love to meet you!
Do you want to be part of providing care with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards? Do you want to use your leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
Responsibilities for a Nurse Supervisor/Clinical Manager:
- As a Clinical Supervisor/Nurse Manager, you will lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients and conduct assessments in Media, PA and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staf
Qualifications for a Nurse Supervisor/Clinical Manager:
- Current RN license in good standing
- Minimum 2 years recent and verifiable clinical and managerial experience within a Medicare Certified Home Health agency
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience with field staff, and experience with clinical oversight (including OASIS and ICD-9 Coding), monitoring quality assurance, and overall case management
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills (bilingual in Spanish and English a plus)
Why chose BAYADA?
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse