love what you do
Home Health Aide (HHA)Job ID: 5243081002 Location: Middlebury, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: May. 04, 2021
- Flexible scheduling to meet your needs!
- Weekly paychecks!
- Hiring Multiple Caregivers!
- Make up to $600+ a week!
- Full time, part time, and per diem hours!
BAYADA Home Health Care has immediate openings for compassionate, excellent, and reliable Personal Care Assistants (PCA), Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA), and Home Health Aides (HHA). When you come to work for BAYADA, you’ll be treated with appreciation and respect, as well as rewarded for your hard work. Let us help you take the next steps in your career!
Opportunities for full and part-time Home Health Aides (HHA) in: Middlebury, Vergennes, Addison, and surrounding areas in Addison County.
BAYADA Offers Home Health Aides (HHA):
- Weekend and holiday premium rates
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Geographic Preference
- Independence and Autonomy
- Supportive work environment
- 24/7 on-call assistance
- PPE available for you and your client’s safety
Home Health Aide (HHA) Job Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with their activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin/nail care
- Assist with meal prep and light housekeeping
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
- Provide one-on-one support and companionship
- Assist with range of motion and exercises
- Assist with medication reminders
Home Health Aide (HHA) Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable caregiving experience or LNA license (LNA license is NOT required)
- OR participate in our one week, 40-hour comprehensive Home Health Aide training course
To learn more about our positions or training course, contact us at 802-774-5111 or contact Leah at Lsheehan@bayada.com
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide