love what you do
Occupational Therapist - Home VisitsJob ID: 6963174002 Location: Middletown, DE Category: Occupational Therapy Date Posted: Oct. 06, 2023
BAYADA Pediatrics is seeking Occupational Therapists to join our Pediatric Home Care and Early Intervention team in Kent and Sussex County!
If you love working with infant, toddlers and children, enjoy making visits, and like flexibility in your schedule, this is the perfect fit for you!
Occupational Therapist Will receive:
- Full Time - 25 visits per week
- Part Time - 18 visits per week
- Per Diem available - 5 visits per week
- Comprehensive training, professional development, paid orientation, and clinical support
- Paid weekly
- Paid time off and Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Travel within geographical preference. You pick where you want to work!
- Weekly travel stipend
- Competitive rates
BAYADA Benefits for an Early Intervention Occupational Therapists include:
• Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Continuing education scholarships and CEs
Early Intervention Occupational Therapists responsibilities include:
- Provide family center care.
- Work closely with families using coaching model.
- Support developmental outcomes.
- Uses electronic documentation system for each visit.
- Complete weekly home visits
- Travel within geographical preference
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist