love what you do
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)Job ID: 4864844002 Location: Middletown, DE Category: Speech Therapy Date Posted: Sep. 08, 2020
BAYADA Pediatrics is growing and seeking Pediatric Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to join our team in:
- Northern Kent county
- The MOT area (Middletown, Odessa, Townsend)
- Northern New Castle county (Wilmington, Newark, New Castle)
Full-time and part-time options available.
As a Pediatric Speech Therapist with BAYADA, you will receive comprehensive training, professional development, paid orientation, and clinical support. One year of experience as a Speech Language Pathologist is required. Previous pediatric experience is preferred.
BAYADA Benefits for a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) include:
• Competitive Rates
• Weekly Pay check and Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Testing materials and supplies
• Continuing education scholarships
Responsibilities of a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) include :
• Conduct assessments.
• Develop and implement a plan of care for clients.
• Provide Family Centered Early Intervention
• Coordinate care with members of the client's multi-disciplinary team.
• Develop weekly schedule with client's family.
As a BAYADA Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) you will be part of a team of Pediatric and Early Intervention professionals who provide high-quality services in a supportive and collaborative environment, working with children who have disabilities or developmental delays. BAYADA Speech Therapists provide Early Intervention to infants and toddlers in their natural environment (home and child care setting) and rehabilitative therapies to infants, toddlers and children at home.
Contact Jenny Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-650-9213 for more information about this Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist