love what you do
Physical Therapist- Home CareJob ID: 6963176002 Location: Milford, DE Category: Physical Therapy Date Posted: Oct. 06, 2023
Do you need a balanced work/life schedule? BAYADA is the place for you!
If you love working with infant, toddlers and children, enjoy being on the road and making visits, and like flexibility in your schedule, this is the perfect fit for you! As a BAYADA Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT), you will be part of a team of Pediatric home care and Early Intervention professionals who provide high-quality services in a supportive and collaborative environment, working with children who have disabilities or developmental delays. BAYADA Physical Therapists (PT) provide Early Intervention to infants and toddlers in their natural environment (home and child care setting) and rehabilitative therapies to infants, toddlers and children at home.
Physical Therapist Will receive:
- Full Time - 25 visits per week
- Part Time - 18 visits per week
- Per Diem available - 5 visits per week
- Comprehensive training, professional development, paid orientation, and clinical support
- Paid weekly
- Paid time off and Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Travel within geographical preference. You pick where you want to work!
- Weekly travel stipend
- Competitive rates
BAYADA Benefits for an Early Intervention Physical Therapists include:
• Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Continuing education scholarships and CEs
Early Intervention Physical Therapist responsibilities include:
- Provide family center care.
- Work closely with families using coaching model.
- Support developmental outcomes.
- Uses electronic documentation system for each visit.
- Complete weekly home visits
- Travel within geographical preference
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist