love what you do
CHHA, Certified Home Health Aide, Full TimeJob ID: 6877359002 Location: Millville, NJ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Aug. 04, 2023
BAYADA at Inspira is currently seeking an experienced Home Health Aide, HHA full-time pay per visit opportunity to complete home care visits to clients located throughout Cumberland County, NJ. As a Home Health Aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
BAYADA at Inspira offers:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
A Home Health Aide must:
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Home Health Aide
- Have successfully completed a recognized Home Health Aide training course and be certified to work as a Home Health Aide
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA at Inspira, a joint venture partnership of Inspira Health Network and BAYADA Home Health Care, brings high-quality home health care to more people in Salem, Cumberland, and Gloucester counties. Inspira Health Network, the region's leading network of health care providers, and BAYADA, a leading home health care provider, have joined forces to leverage their individual expertise as well as their shared mission to serve patients with compassion, excellence, and reliability. BAYADA at Inspira is committed to meeting the diverse and evolving health care needs of the communities we serve.
BAYADA at Inspira is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This is the best place I have ever worked. Love my job! So blessed to have the privilege to make a difference in clients' lives. Sometimes I think I receive more from them than I could ever give.Denise V., RN