love what you do
Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health VisitsJob ID: 6372554002 Location: Millville, NJ Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Sep. 09, 2022
When you know Home is the future of Healthcare
BAYADA at Inspira Health is founded on the principle that healthcare gets better when people get better care at home – the place where they feel best.
We are currently recruiting for a compassionate Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to reliably serve patients in Cumberland County, NJ. This is a full-time, salaried position.
What you’ll do:
As a BAYADA at Inspira Home Health Nurse, you’ll use your clinical skills and compassionate heart to treat patients where they want to be the most, home. As a BAYADA at Inspira Health Nurse you will:
- See a client through their care needs – from hospital discharge to living a safe home life with comfort, dignity and independence.
- Deliver 1:1 skilled nursing, intervention, and supportive care in accordance with individual care plan, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and comfort care.
- Perform client assessments as necessary and monitor patients' conditions.
- Provide education to the patient and/or their family.
What you should have:
- Active and current license to practice as a licensed practical nurse (LPN)
- Previous home healthcare experience welcomed, but not required. We will train you.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- A calm and reassuring presence, active listening skills, excellent assessment skills and strong written and verbal communication.
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
BAYADA at Inspira Health employees are proud to work here and these are few reasons why:
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we are just as committed to your satisfaction as we are our clients.
- We match you 1:1 with clients who can benefit most from your care, skill and experience.
- You’ll be part of a larger, but close-knit care team – there is 24/7 clinical support so you never feel alone.
- Variety of shift offerings to fit your lifestyle: full-time, part-time, per-diem, and on-call.
- We offer PTO, benefits, and participate in loan forgiveness programs based on commitment level along with weekly pay.
- We are committed to providing clients’ the highest quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort and dignity.
- We employ the highest safety standards for your and your clients’ protection.
BAYADA at Inspira, a joint venture partnership of Inspira Health Network and BAYADA Home Health Care, brings high-quality home health care to more people in Salem, Cumberland, and Gloucester counties. Inspira Health Network, the region's leading network of health care providers, and BAYADA, a leading home health care provider, have joined forces to leverage their individual expertise as well as their shared mission to serve patients with compassion, excellence, and reliability. BAYADA at Inspira is committed to meeting the diverse and evolving health care needs of the communities we serve.
BAYADA at Inspira is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This is the best place I have ever worked. Love my job! So blessed to have the privilege to make a difference in clients' lives. Sometimes I think I receive more from them than I could ever give.Denise V., RN