love what you do
Adult Home Care - LPNJob ID: 5635581002 Location: Saint Paul, MN Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Oct. 20, 2021
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence
Benefits that Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
New Graduates welcome!
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- St. Paul, MN- Nights
- Stillwater, MN
- Minneapolis, MN - Nights
- Minnetonka, MN
- Hopkins, MN- Night
- White Bear Lake, MN
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Provide quality one to one care to our clients
- Reinforce training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse