love what you do
Registered Nurse (RN) - On-CallJob ID: 6523670002 Location: Monett, MO Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: Dec. 07, 2022
Full Time compensation and benefits but only work 26 weeks out of the year!
Rotating schedule - On-Call from Mon -Thurs 5:00pm to 8:00am, Fri at 5:00pm - Mon at 8:00am - one week on and the next off
Reduce stress and burnout! Provide hospice nursing care where patients want to be – in the comfort of their own home.
Why you’ll love what you do at Integrity Home Care + Hospice:
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible full-time, part-time, and per diem schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary care team
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership tracks
We are recruiting for a compassionate Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) to reliably serve patients in the Monett area. This is a full-time position.
- Visit a variety of clients in their own home-Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
What you should have:
- Active and current RN license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous hospice experience welcomed, but not required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assigned
Benefits may include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursement
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home. Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse