love what you do
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)Job ID: 6661312002 Location: Monett, MO Category: Speech Therapy Date Posted: Mar. 11, 2023
Reduce stress and burnout! Provide clinical care where patients want to be – in the comfort of their own home.
Why you’ll love what you do at Integrity Home Care + Hospice:
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible full-time, part-time, and per diem schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary care team
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership tracks
We are recruiting for a compassionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to reliably serve patients in the Joplin and Monett areas. This is Per Diem position.
What you’ll do:
Visit a variety of clients in their own home, helping them recover from an injury, illness, surgery, or hospitalization.
- Perform thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose, and provide therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing speech, language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician’s orders, and recommended goals.
- Continually assess and revise the speech therapy care plan, and participate with BAYADA clinicians in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
What you should have:
- Active and current SLP license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assigned
Benefits may include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursement
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home. Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse