love what you do
DSP/ Special needs caregiverJob ID: 6501241002 Location: Mooresville, NC Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Nov. 18, 2022
~$500 Sign on Bonus~
Would you like to give compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes?
We have current Habilitation Technician / Direct Support Professional openings in the following locations:
16+ if Efficient in ASL or willing to learn
Days, afternoons, weekends available. Full time and Part time.
Afterschool and weekend hours
Mooresville and Statesville
Supported Employment/Job Coach First and Second shift hours
Cornelius and Troutman
$14+, Negotiable pay
Days and afternoons needed.
- First and Second shifts available; afternoons and weekends in high demand
- Flexible scheduling (Part and Full time schedules available)
- Virtual Hiring Process/On boarding
BAYADA offers our Direct Support Professionals:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Benefits-Medical, Dental and Vision
- Talent Scout Program (bonuses for referring fellow employees)
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Bayada Bucks
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- We invest in our care team and provide the tools you need to do your job
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Scholarship programs
- Bayada Perks at work
- Paid time off
- 24 /7 on-call clinical manager support
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with I/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client's home/community
- All applicants must have a minimum of one year experience working with I/DD individuals
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Join our caring team today by contacting Christina Huneycutt 704-609-4163
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide