love what you do
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)Job ID: 5188347002 Location: Morristown, NJ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Apr. 07, 2021
Are you a NJ Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) with an active license looking to work a flexible schedule? Not certified? No problem! Ask us about our CHHA training. Are you looking to be part of a team who is compassionate and reliable and want to provide excellent care? BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard!
Call to register! Our HHA training starts on April 19, 2021
(CNA-HHA Conversion Class also available)
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS for full-time day CHHAs!
We have immediate Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) job openings in the following counties:
BAYADA offers our Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA):
- Weekly pay
- Our Starting pay rate is $15/hour (hourly) $1,105 weekly (Live-in)
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- We try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work references - "Newly certified welcome"
- Current CHHA license listed in good standing with the New Jersey Board of Nursing
Job Responsibilities for Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA's):
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Contact us today! 973-867-3000
Recruiting Manager (MOR) | BAYADA Home Health Care
32 Maple ave 1st floor Morristown, NJ 07960
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide