love what you do
Regional RecruiterJob ID: 5367767002 Location: Morristown, NJ Category: Human Resources Date Posted: Jul. 06, 2021
BAYADA is currently seeking an experienced and innovative leader to fill the position of Regional Home Health Aide Lead Generation expert. BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Summary: Generate candidate interest to streamline attraction/recruiting efforts; growing top of funnel/increase class size and brand awareness.
Supervised By: Division Director with dotted line to local service and recruiting director.
- Assess hiring needs to effectively target appropriate candidate sources/populations
- Work with services office recruiter and regional partner to set the best strategic plan for a given region.
- Able to decipher which leads are most likely to convert, retain, and add value to the enterprise.
- Establish relationships with key community stakeholders
- Utilize internal reporting and data to support/drive targeted recruiting efforts
- Identify and utilize appropriate recruiting sourcing strategy
- Develop communications to drive engagement. Partner with marketing and digital teams to promote our brand.
- Monitor recruitment effectiveness by tracking and evaluating results and measurements as they pertain to new leads, conversion, and retention.
- Providing feedback to continually evaluate and improve process
- Familiarity with the Home Health Aide population in New Jersey market preferred
- Four (4) Year College Degree
- 3-5 Years Recruiting Experience Required
- Bilingual - English & Spanish
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Results oriented and great at multi-tasking
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to navigate multiple social media and digital platforms
- Demonstrated record of meeting competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Can engage a wide audience via phone, zoom or in person. Creating a “Best in class” interaction every time.
- Ability to manage objections and redirect candidates to our “WHY”
- Experienced with analyzing data and examining key drivers for success
- Candidate sourcing experience
- Willing to travel 70-80% of time
- Ambitious, career minded, “All hands-on deck” mentality
- Flexible to work weekends and evenings if necessary
- Training and Certifications:
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate