love what you do
Direct Support Professional/ CaregiverJob ID: 6987987002 Location: Mount Airy, NC Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Nov. 20, 2023
Would you like to give compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes?
To qualify for this position, you should have experience* with the individuals who have special needs / developmental disabilities (*direct care for a family member and volunteer experience is acceptable) a high school diploma, driver's license and transportation.
We have current Home Health Aide / Habilitation Technician / Direct Support Professional openings in the following locations:
- Mount Airy and surrounding areas
BAYADA offers Hab Techs / Direct Support Professionals:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Hab Techs / Direct Support Professionals:
- Minimum one year work experience /exposure working with IDD population
- High School diploma or equivalency diploma (GED)
- Driver's license and transportation
Job Responsibilities of a Home Care Direct Support Professional:
- Passion for providing support to individuals with IDD
- Ability to work independently in a client's home / community
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Hab Techs and Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide