love what you do
Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT)Job ID: 6485822002 Location: Myrtle Beach, SC Category: Occupational Therapy Date Posted: Nov. 10, 2022
Reduce stress and burnout! Provide clinical care where patients want to be – in the comfort of their own home.
Why you’ll love what you do at MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA:
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary care team
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership tracks
We are recruiting for a compassionate Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT) to reliably serve patients in Horry and Georgetown Counties. This is a full-time position. Also hiring for part-time and per-diem.
What you’ll do:
Visit a variety of clients in their own home, helping them recover from an injury, illness, surgery, or hospitalization.
- Perform thorough evaluations of patients’ functional status, including muscle function, endurance, visual coordination, written and verbal communication skills, and ADL and IADL performance.
- Assess cognitive, psychological and motor aspects of performance and develop individualized intervention plans to achieve favorable outcomes.
- Continually assess and revise the occupational therapy care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Progress your clients from discharge to meeting their goals at home
- Provide education to the patient and/or their family
What you should have:
- Active and current OT license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assigned
Benefits may include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursement
MUSC Health has partnered with a leading national provider of comprehensive home health care—BAYADA Home Health Care—to deliver high-quality, short-term care to adults recovering at home after an illness, injury, or surgery, or to manage a chronic condition. BAYADA, which brings more than 40 years of home health expertise to our community, enhances the quality services that our patients have come to expect from MUSC. Together as MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA, we are dedicated to safely transitioning patients from the hospital and keeping them safe at home, where they want to be. MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse