love what you do
Direct Care / Direct Support ProfessionalJob ID: 4879004002 Location: Nazareth, PA Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Sep. 16, 2020 Availability: Full-time
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Habilitation is currently seeking experienced Direct Care / Direct Support Professional for opportunities working with clients in community based care in the Lehigh Valley.
BAYADA Habilitation helps people with intellectual or developmental disabilities (such as autism, down syndrome, etc.) function as meaningfully and independently as possible in their homes and communities. Working one-on-one with clients as a Direct Care / Direct Support Professional requires compassion, excellence, and reliability, and the work can be as challenging as it is rewarding.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least one year of verifiable experience with individuals diagnosed with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Experience can be personal experience - volunteer experience and or work experience - but it must be verified.
BAYADA Habilitation is looking for Direct Care / Direct Support Professionals in Allentown - Bethlehem - Easton - Bangor
- Shifts -multiple shifts in the Allentown - Bethlehem and Easton and Bangor areas.
- Reliable Transportation required because our clients require time out in the community.
- Weekly Pay
- Virtual On boarding
- Virtual Orientation
BAYADA offers Direct Support Professionals:
- Weekly pay
- Paid orientation
- Direct Deposit
- Benefits-Medical, Dental and Vision
- Talent Scout Program (bonuses for referring new hired employees)
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle - part time - weekdays - weekends
- BAYADA Bucks
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- We invest in our care team and provide the tools you need to do your job
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Scholarship programs
- BAYADA Perks at work
- Paid time off
- 24 /7 on-call clinical manager support
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with I/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client's home/community
- All applicants must have a minimum of one year experience working with I/DD individuals
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!!!!!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
#DSP #directsupportprofessional #HHA #homehealthaide #habilitation #bayada #welovewhatwedo
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide