love what you do
Certified Home Health Aide - Adult Home Care - HHAJob ID: 4693943002 Location: Neptune, NJ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Mar. 24, 2020
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
NEW BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE LOCATION!!
HIRING Certified Home Health Aides (HHA) / Personal Care Aides NOW!!
116 Route 35, Neptune City, NJ 07753
Stop & Shop Shopping Center
Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri: 9a-4p
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community by assisting with activities of daily living & personal care assistance. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Certified Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. Hablamos Espanol.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Certified Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- Ocean County
- Monmouth County
BAYADA offers Certified Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Certified Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Certified Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing / Grooming
- Toileting / Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding / Personal Care Assistance
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Certified Home Health Aides HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide