love what you do
Contract Negotiation ManagerJob ID: 5174898002 Location: New Brunswick, NJ Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Apr. 01, 2021
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Contract Negotiation Manager to join our Contract Management Team located in Parsippany, New Jersey. If you are motivated by building relationships and negotiating contracts this is the position for you!
As Contract Negotiation Manager / Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for the account management and coordination of home health and home care payer accounts on a National/Regional level. You will play an integral role in the ongoing education of internal service office Directors and staff, key stakeholders, and other BAYADA divisions regarding account participation and execution requirements of assigned healthcare payer accounts. Primary responsibilities are to facilitate penetration and growth efforts with assigned National and Regional Managed Care, Medicaid Managed Care, and other Healthcare Payer Accounts. You will participate in contracting/negotiating, rate determination, credentialing, program development, and customer service. You will work to ensure reimbursement accountability for targeted Managed Care, Managed Medicaid, PPO, Workers’ Compensation Organizations, Veteran’s Affairs, and other Payers.
Find out why BAYADA Home Health Care has received the “Glass Door 2018 & 2019 Best Places to work!", "National Provider’s Best of Home Care Award for 2017” and "Forbes Top 50 companies Hiring for Flexible Jobs"!
- Manage contracting process from initial contract, language review & rate negotiations to implementation
- Analyze existing managed care contracts
- Track contract renewals
- Track business/referrals
- Troubleshoot/resolve contractual, billing & collection issues
- Perform financial and report analysis
- Identify long term strategic goals/identify new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with provider communities
- Educate payer account stakeholders regarding BAYADA’s service capabilities / position BAYADA as a home care provider of choice
- Develop sound working relationships at director, management, and provider relations levels with Managed Care, Managed Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, Third Party Administrator, and other payer networks and organizations
- Collaborate with BAYADA’s Insurance Confirmation Office, Managed Care Office, Visit Managed Care, Reimbursement and other relevant support offices and staff
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Thorough understanding of Managed Care market
- Expertise in negotiating and contracting with managed care organizations
- Ability to take the lead in negotiating all aspects of a contract
- Previous experience in Account Management, Contracting, Negotiations, & Report Analysis
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve contractual issues
- Proven track record of identifying and building new business
- Candidates should reside within the state of NJ, though the position may be worked remotely
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist