love what you do
Clinical Associate, RNJob ID: 6923273002 Location: West Deptford, NJ Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: Sep. 11, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Clinical Associate/Home Health RN for our West Deptford, NJ Medicare Certified home health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout Gloucester and Salem County.
As a Clinical Associate your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Occasionally visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory/assessment visits in Gloucester county and Salem county.
- Handle in office phone triage
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new nurses.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Home Health experience preferred.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
BAYADA at Inspira, a joint venture partnership of Inspira Health Network and BAYADA Home Health Care, brings high-quality home health care to more people in Salem, Cumberland, and Gloucester counties. Inspira Health Network, the region's leading network of health care providers, and BAYADA, a leading home health care provider, have joined forces to leverage their individual expertise as well as their shared mission to serve patients with compassion, excellence, and reliability. BAYADA at Inspira is committed to meeting the diverse and evolving health care needs of the communities we serve.
BAYADA at Inspira is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This is the best place I have ever worked. Love my job! So blessed to have the privilege to make a difference in clients' lives. Sometimes I think I receive more from them than I could ever give.Denise V., RN