love what you do
Clinical Nurse ManagerJob ID: 5424195002 Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Jul. 27, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Clinical Nurse Manager (RN) for our Egg Harbor Township, NJ Pediatrics home care office. As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will manage the field staff and assist, train and educate them in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures. This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout the Atlantic and Cape May county areas.
***$10, 000 Sign-on Bonus***
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our Pediatric clients and conduct assessments in Egg Harbor Township, NJ and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Evaluate and develop field staff
- Assist field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience
- Minimum two years recent and verifiable clinical experience preferably in homecare
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Experience in training and clinical education
- Familiarity with NJ Home Health Aide scope of practice
- Comfortable with virtual learning
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate