love what you do
Virtual Interview for LPN PositionJob ID: 4745332002 Location: Delran, NJ Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: May. 22, 2020 Availability: Per diem
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
We believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with dignity and independence and need your help. With BAYADA, you can choose from many scheduling and care assignment options. We have a lot of great opportunities for LPNs in caring for pediatrics and young adults in home care, shifts in various facilities, and health screenings!
Qualifications for LPN:
- A valid New Jersey nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skill
- Contact our Recruiters regarding experience required - we have great opportunities for those have already gained experience, as well new graduate opportunities through our Nurse Residency Program!
- Pediatric experience is helpful, but not a must
- Licensed Practical Nurses will receive exceptional training through our Pediatric Education Program
Our Licensed Practical Nurses enjoy:
- Weekend and Night Differential Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid Time Off
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
If you are interested in learning more about the employment opportunities available, please contact us at 856-722-9900.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse