love what you do
Part-Time Physical Therapist - Home HealthJob ID: 5617955002 Location: Newburyport, MA Category: Physical Therapy Date Posted: Oct. 13, 2021
Part-Time or Full-Time Home Health Physical Therapist
$5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Comprehensive Benefits Offered!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Part-Time or Per Diem Physical Therapist making home care visits to adult and geriatric patients in their homes and to residents in Senior Living Communities (Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities) in Newburyport, Georgetown, Rowley and Surrounding Towns. Prior home care experience is strongly preferred. As a home health physical therapist you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to maintain their independence.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
- Making visits to clients in their homes and in designated Senior Living Communities, including Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance and other interventions.
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy care plan and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
- A current license as a Physical Therapist in Massachusetts
- A minimum of one year of recent clinical experience
- Prior home care experience is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist