love what you do
Physical Therapist - Home HealthJob ID: 6374408002 Location: North Andover, MA Category: Physical Therapy Date Posted: Sep. 08, 2022
Full-Time or Part-Time Physical Therapist - Home Health Care
Flexible Schedule Options
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Full-Time or Part-Time Physical Therapist (PT) making home care visits to adult and geriatric patients in their homes and to residents in Senior Living Communities (Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities) in North Andover, Haverhill, Methuen and Surrounding Towns. Prior home care experience is preferred. As a home health physical therapist you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to maintain their independence.
For Immediate Consideration, Please Call or Text Susan at 339-235-4363.
- Making visits to clients in their homes and in designated Senior Living Communities, including Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance and other interventions.
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy care plan and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
- A current license as a Physical Therapist in Massachusetts
- A minimum of one year of recent clinical experience
- Prior home care experience is preferred, but not required
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Please Call or Text Susan at 339-235-4363 For Immediate Consideration!!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist