love what you do
Director, HospiceJob ID: 4970691002 Location: Northfield, NJ Category: Management Date Posted: Nov. 19, 2020
BAYADA Hospice is seeking a Director (BSN in Nursing preferred) to fill the position of Hospice Director for our Northfield, NJ hospice office. This office provides best in class care to adult and geriatric Hospice clients throughout Atlantic county. Prior Hospice or Health Care management experience required. Clinical Management experience, registered nurse, strongly preferred.
As a Hospice Director your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with employees, referral sources, and community resources while growing the office
- Responsible for the management and operations of the office, including business development, budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation
If you’re a Hospice Director with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- At least 2 years proven, progressive health care management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- BSN degree preferred
- Management experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency and/or Hospice
- Demonstrate record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Full complement of benefits (a comprehensive benefits package)
- Advancement opportunities/growth potential
- Bonus opportunity
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate