love what you do
LNA, Licensed Nurses Assistant, Hospice, Full TimeJob ID: 6103830002 Location: Norwich, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Apr. 29, 2022
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Nurses Aide, LNA for a Full Time opportunity to complete hospice home care visits to clients located throughout Orange and Windsor counties in VT and Grafton and Sullivan counties in NH. Please note that this is a visiting position and reliable transportation is required.
As an LNA, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and palliative to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Each LNA must:
- Have at least one year of work experience as an LNA
- Have successfully completed a recognized LNA training course and be certified to work as an LNA
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
Job Responsibilities for LNA's:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide